We have taken a long while creating this route to offer the best route from the east to the west.
Starting our day in Whitby we soon make our way into North York Moors, for the first 60 miles of this journey across the Uk, reaching a max altitude of 1408ft with stunning views all around, but this isn't the highest point on the 4-day trek.
From here we make our way towards and though the Yorkshire Dales National Park, with more water crossing and stunning views over the land scape reaching the max altitude of our tour at @ 1908 feet above sea level.
Leaving the Yorkshire moors we enter the Lake District national park, if you have ever been to the lakes, you understand the beauty of the area. Here we take on some iconic lanes, mountain passes, ferry crossings and finishing up on probably one of the best kept secrets of uk laning there is to offer.
- Moderate / Hard
- Per Vehicle. Based on 2 sharing for camping.
- Lunch / Dinner not included
- Guided tours on checked routes.
- Trained Guide
- Radio equipment ( handed out on the day)
- Recovery gear
- Tech support & Tools
- Satellite emergency communications
- Puncture repair kit & Air compressor
- Expedition First Aid kit
- Fully road legal vehicle.
- All terrain or Mud terrain tyres.
- No low profile tyres or aggressive tread like insta turbo's.
- Full tank of fuel.
- Bring Warm clothes is recommended.
- Advised to bring snacks and drinks.
- Camera to capture the Adventure.
- Camping equipment
What happens next.
After we have received your booking form, link to this in your confirmation email.
We will check your booking, if there's any problems we will contact you asap, around 7 days before your tour we will receive an e-mail with the meeting location, times, and anything else needed for your tour. Any questions please contact us.